How To Track Your Order
- When you place an order, a confirmation email will be sent to the email you provide at checkout.
- Once your order has been prepared and packed, we will send you an email notifying you that it has been dispatched via our courier.
- The third party courier will contact you providing a tracking number, which you can use to track your order.
- The third party courier will also keep you up to date with the progress of your delivery and will provide you with an estimated date and time of arrival.
- If you are having problems with the tracking number, you can contact Halal Fine Foods at email@example.com and we will be happy to provide you with an update.
Please note, if the courier is unable to deliver the parcel due to the customer not being at home during the advised time slot, the liability for loss of goods lies with the customer.