How An Order Is Packed
1) Meat is packed in sealed containers. Container is clearly labelled with name of product, weight/ quantity info and date packed.
2) Recyclable box is lined with insulated wrapping and ice packs designed to keep your meat fresh for up to 48 hours in an unopened box.
3) Meat is placed with ice packs below and above it and covered in insulation wrapping.
4) Finally items are all sealed with your itemised receipt and sent with our 3rd party courier.
5) On receipt of goods, please immediately refrigerate your items to ensure freshness. Please note all fresh items are suitable for home freezing. For frozen items, do not refreeze once thawed.
Please note: our packaging is suitable for recycling, please aim to recycle where possible.